NAVAL STATION APARTMENTS
Click Icon for Printable Rental Application
The deposit for your apartment will be equal to one full month's rent. The deposit must be paid in full in order to reserve your apartment. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to Naval Station Apartments.
There is a non-refundable $250 Pet Deposit. This deposit is due before your unit's keys will be turned over to you. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to Naval Station Apartments.
Rental Payment Late Fees
If your rent is not received by the 5th of the month, a $50 late fee will be assesed.
Pet Non-Compliance Fee
Having a pet is a privilege; therefore, if you do not take responsibiltiy for cleaning up your pet's messes, you will be charged a $20 fee for each occurrence.
1. Two small pets (under 25 lbs.) per unity will be allowed.
2. Must pay a $250 non-refundable pet deposit before keys are turned over to you.
3. All pets must be spayed or neutered.
4. All cats must be front declawed.
5. All pets must be licensed with the city, and provide proof of all required vaccinations performed by a licensed veterinarian.
6. Proof of Renters Insurance is required, a copy must be provided to Signature Apartments.
7. All pet waste must be collected and disposed of properly by resident. A $20 non-compliance fee will be applied per incident.